Monday 14 December 2015

Review - Final Debt & Indebted Epilogue by Pepper Winters


Title: Final Debt
Series: Indebted #6
Author: Pepper Winters
Release Date: November 30, 2015


The Last Book in the New York Times Bestselling Dark Romance Series. Where love tries to triumph and darkness continues to reign....

“I’m in love with her, but it might not be enough to stop her from becoming the latest victim of the Debt Inheritance. I know who I am now. I know what I must do. We will be together—I just hope it’s on Earth rather than in heaven.”

It all comes down to this.

Love versus life.

Debts versus death.

Who will win?






FINALLY!!!! We finally get all the answers to all the secrets between the Weavers and the Hawks! And it couldn’t have ended much better!

“This was it. The Final Debt. Cut pushed my shoulders forward. A heavy yoke settled over the top of my spine. I closed my eyes. I said my goodbye. … I waited to die.”

Holy shit! What an ending! This was the sixth and final book in the Indebted series. It was utterly perfect in the way it was so imperfect. Nila was such a strong, brave woman. 

“I hated I had the power to save the man I loved by obeying the man I hated.” 

Jethro finally accepted himself for who he is. 

“I wasn’t like my family. I was unique. I was me. And I’d never been more fucking grateful.”

We learned more about Cut, Daniel, Kes and Bonnie. I loved how we got a few chapters in other characters point-of-view. It really made the story complete!

There were so many answers revealed, and yet more secrets came up. I really don’t know what else to say other than read this book and this entire series. It is dark, twisted, and fucked-up, yet I couldn’t put it down. It was sick, sad, sweet, and full of love. I loved every minute of it. I can’t wait to read the epilogue and learn even more of the future. 
~ Review by Tiffany

When I read a book for review, I tend to need a few days to sit on what I read before I can go back and write the review… This book, I HAD to write the review, NOW! So, if I sound a bit like a hyper five year old, I apologize now. 

This book is perfect. It is not a perfect love story, a perfect romance, or a perfect anything you would normally read… It is so far from perfect, it makes it just that—perfect. 

In the conclusion to this series, we get a lot of answers that have been hanging in the balance since the beginning. We get a better look at some of the characters who may have puzzled us, and we get closure on the characters that we never got. 

I would recommend this book and series to ANYONE who is looking for a story that will blow your mind and obliterate your idea of a perfect romance. While the scenarios the characters are in will never be ones you are faced with, you are able to insert yourself into the story and understand where the characters are coming from, and the decisions they have made. 

Kite, while imperfect, is one of my favorite male leads of all time and I don’t think you will find a better man to be the one for fill the role in the series. 

And my message to the author… You have made a fan for life from the first book to the last. Thank you for being twisted enough to put this story on paper and make me fall in love. 
~ Review by Devlynn



Title: Indebted Epilogue
Series: Indebted #7
Author: Pepper Winters
Release Date: November 30, 2015


INDEBTED EPILOGUE is a bonus book to be read after: 
Debt Inheritance 
First Debt 
Second Debt 
Third Debt 
Fourth Debt 
Final Debt 

“Life after death…love after debts…is it possible after so much pain?” 

No information will be given so no spoilers are slipped, but if you enjoyed the Indebted Series, you'll want to read this final edition. 





So, remember in my last review when I said I got all my answers, and I was happy? I lied! NOW I have every answer!

I am so HAPPY that Pepper decided to go above and beyond to write this epilogue, and give us even more perspective into the story! If you read the series, then you NEED to read this. It’s short, especially compared to the other books, but packs just as big, if not a bigger punch than all the others.

I am very sad that this is the end, for now, but it gives me even more reason to go back and reread them all! 
~ Review by Devlynn

What a perfect ending to this amazing story! I was so glad that Ms. Winters decided to give us a glimpse into Jethro and Nila’s future after the Debt Inheritance ended.

“I swear to love you forever. You are no longer indebted to me. I’m indebted to you. My heart is in your debt. My happiness. My very life is yours.”

I loved seeing their future as well as get closure on that certain secret that popped up in the final book. I also adore Jax and Vaughn together and was so happy to see them doing well. I would love a book about them at some point down the road! I am super excited to read the Indebted Beginnings as well. This series was just fantastic! 
~ Review by Tiffany



Pepper Winters is a multiple New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestseller. If she isn't writing, she's plotting. And if she isn't plotting, she's curled up in a patch of sunshine reading.

Her bestsellers include:
Monsters in the Dark Trilogy
Destroyed
Pure Corruptions Series
Indebted Series



No comments:

Post a Comment