Wednesday 23 September 2015

Review - Unlawful Desire by Chelle Bliss


Title: Unlawful Desire
Series: ALFA Private Investigations #2
Author: Chelle Bliss
Release Date: September 22, 2015


No matter how hard I tried to push her away, fate thrust us together again. 

Screw relationships.

My motto: Hit it and quit it.

Simple worked. Feelings weren’t on the line, hearts weren’t able to be broken, and I could keep my life simple.

My friends told me to move on and find the “one,” but I wasn’t ready to love again.

Until I met her.

A dirty-mouthed temptress with a killer body that had me questioning everything. 

I knew I could ruin her forever, but not without losing myself.

I wouldn’t do it…

But Georgia Phillips was innocent, pure, and total perfection.

I wouldn’t be the one to strip her bare and break her heart.

I swore I’d never call another woman mine, but that was before I almost lost her… 

Warning: If you can't handle a cocky bad boy or a badass chick with a dirty mouth, this might not be the book for you.






Frisco is so far one of my favorite characters Chelle has ever created, right behind City. He is determined that after his ex-fiancĂ© broke his heart, and his trust in women, he doesn’t need a relationship ever again. 

Georgia is young, and that alone is the reason Frisco is trying desperately to stay away. She is determined though, and she knows how to play the game. He is in way over his head.

This book… I am not even sure what to say without sounding like an ADHD patient hopped up excitement! Ms. Bliss has a way with words and her books get better and better as she introduces us to new characters, while letting us peek back into the lives of the previous ones. 

The passion she clearly has for writing stories that will move a person to feel exactly what the characters are going through is easily seen in every page of every book. I only hope I can continue to be lucky enough to keep reading them for as long as she will write. 
~ Review by Devlynn



Chelle Bliss is a USA Today Best Selling Author. She's an avid reader; consuming contemporary romance, dark reads, and all things erotica. 

Chelle loves to travel and currently lives in Florida.



No comments:

Post a Comment