Wednesday 24 June 2015

Review - Love by J.M. Witt


Title: Love
Series: Blind Vows #3
Author: J.M. Witt
Release Date: June 24, 2015



Love: An experiment of marital proportions. 

With O's life and their marriage hanging in the balance, 
will Lucy and Heath find their way back to one another? 
Or will Heath's secret be something they can't come back from?

Trust has them risking everything...
Honor gets them down the aisle...
Love will be the biggest test of all.











Woo-hoo! We finally get to find out if the “blind” marriage between Heath and Lucy worked or not. Of course, I’m not going to tell you the outcome because you need to read this fantastic series for yourself. 

“I’m falling for him, Stacey.” She smiled, “You fell for him a long time ago. Glad you’re finally realizing it.”

In this third and final installment of the Blind Vows series, we watch as Heath and Lucy go through A LOT of ups and downs to decide if they are right for each other. While the sexual chemistry between them is undeniable, they have a hard time communicating.

Heath didn’t ‘talk’. He charmed, fucked, and possessed my body, but rarely did he talk. No other man had ever been able to get my body to react—or should I say submit—the way Heath was capable of.

This was by far my favorite of the three volumes. We got to see so much of both Lucy and Heath as well as a lot more of Will and O, two of Heath’s brothers. I recommend this entire series and can’t wait to find out which brother is up next!
~ Review by Tiffany


Love by JM Witt is the third and final part of the Blind Vows trilogy. I loved really getting to know Heath and Lucy! From the beginning of this novella, I felt like I was so connected to them and didn’t want to put my Kindle down. 

The history between Lucy and Heath finally came out more and Lucy learns so much about both him and herself. I enjoyed how the whole thing came together. The chemistry was great. The interaction between Will, O, Heath and the brothers was superb. I can’t wait to see which brother gets a story next. This was a great conclusion to Blind Vows!
~ Review by Heather


This series. Man, I've really enjoyed it. It's gotten better with each book, and the story is very fun, very interesting and very easy to get lost in. 

Love picks up with Lucy and Heath's marriage on tenterhooks after Lucy discovered what Heath had been hiding. And with family troubles surrounding them too, can they find a way to love one another? 

I usually struggle to remember things when I read serials -- when you read a lot of books and have to wait a few weeks between installments, it's easy for little moments to go forgotten. That hasn't really happened to me with Blind Vows. Lucy and Heath have stuck with me, and me with them, through the very end and I am glad of it. 

Love is my favorite of this series. Sure, there was a serious lack of communication (did anything get resolved as, and when, it should?!) but Lucy and Heath's relationship was as sparkly and electric as ever. I felt for them both as they struggled, and frowned as another bombshell was dropped about their blind wedding. And I found myself regretting getting closer to the end. 

I'm sad to say goodbye to this couple. They aren't perfect, but who is? This series has been a little up-and-down, and at times the writing felt a touch uneven, but regardless it was a compelling tale. One I am thrilled to have read. One I am sorry to see end. One I hope will continue in part with Heath's brothers in the future.
~ Review by Beth


ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE BLIND VOWS SERIES



#1 TRUST




#2 HONOR





I'm a stay-at-home mom with four young children and one extremely supportive husband. I reside in Metro Detroit, Michigan with my family.

I've dreamed of writing romance novels since I was little. After having baby #4, who may or may not have been fathered by Christian Grey, I decided it was time to pursue my dreams. 

When I'm not volunteering at the schools of my children, running to various appointments, enjoying time with my friends and my book club, dating my husband, or avoiding cleaning my house, I'm writing!

I love music and believe that books and music can't exist without the other. My goal is for you to read more than a good book, but for you to have an experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment