Monday 14 April 2014

Review - Dear Tabitha by Trudy Stiles

 
 
Title: Dear Tabitha
Series: Forever Family #2
Author: Trudy Stiles
Release Date: March 28, 2014
 
 
 
You know me. You know who I am. What I am.

Damaged. Confused. Alone.

You feel sorry for me. You pity me.

You know what I’ve done. What I’ve given up. Who I’ve given up.

You try to understand what I’ve been through and how I can possibly go on with my life.

But you can’t possibly understand.

I’ve lost too much. Sacrificed too much. Given up everything so that I can find myself.

Well I’m done.

I’m done walking away from everything that matters.

It’s time for me to heal.

It’s MY TURN to earn…

Redemption.

Love.

Family.
 





Dear Emily was a read that was a little outside of the box romance wise, I loved Trudy Stiles writing style and the fresh vibe she brought to the table with her debut. Dear Tabitha continues the story where the first book wrapped up, I strongly suggest reading that first before picking this book up. 
 
Trudy has a great flow to her writing. I loved how she alternated past with present in this novel as she did with Dear Emily. There are a lot of flashbacks into Tabitha and Alex's lives from childhood up until they met and fell in love. I found myself extremely invested in these characters and the outcome. Every twist had me questioning whether or not these two would find their forever family.

Told with a beautifully clear prose and an original voice, Dear Tabitha is a great addition to the Forever Family series. 

~ Review by Erin
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
ALSO AVAILABLE & ONLY 99c
 
#1 Dear Emily
 
 
 
 
 

Book Trailer - Created by Becca at Bibliophile Productions






Trudy Stiles is a New Adult author, mom to two beautiful children, and married to the love of her life. She is the author of the Forever Family series including “Dear Emily” and “Dear Tabitha”. There will be many more stories from this series and you never know who may have a standalone or novella written for them. Stay tuned!
 
Trudy is a music junkie and you’ll know that she’s writing when you see her plugged into her laptop with her earbuds in. Her playlist is unique and is a must for her writing sprints.
 
When she’s not writing, she’s carting her children to their various activities while avoiding any kind of laundry or housework. She also loves to run along the boardwalk of the beautiful New Jersey shore.
 
She’s always been an avid reader and frequently escapes into the fictional worlds of the many characters that she has come to love. Well, now there are some fictional characters in her head dying to get out!
 
This first story is called “Dear Emily” and was released in December 2013. “Dear Tabitha” will be released in March 2014. The Forever Family series will continue with several companion/stand alone novels.



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment