Tuesday 25 February 2014

Release Day Blitz - Love, Your Concierge by Jessica Ingro


 


Title: Love, Your Concierge
Author: Jessica Ingro
Release Date: February 25, 2014
Cover Designer: Cover It! Designs
 
 


Organization – that’s what I do. Control – it’s my middle name.

Hello. I’m Elizabeth – your personal concierge. My job is to play fairy godmother to the rich and famous.

The universal rulebook may say to never mix business with pleasure, but its author never worked for Grant Morgan, my sexy and brooding client. As a top attorney in Manhattan, Grant is used to calling the shots and dominating everything he touches. He also changes girlfriends as often as I pick up his dry cleaning. A part of me still wishes I could let him command my body and take me in ways I’ve never imagined, though.

One moment of weakness is all it takes to change everything forever.

Addicted – I can’t get enough of him. Consumed – He’s all I think and dream about.

The book has officially been thrown out the window. I’m in love and completely terrified. With lines blurred, I find myself lying, cheating and stealing to protect myself from being hurt. But my choices affect more than just me and now I’m not so sure what I’m trying to protect myself from.

Will love be enough to erase all I’ve done? Or have I made the biggest mistake of all?
 


 

 
 
 
***** 5 Grant Morgan Stars*****
 
 
Love, Your Concierge by Jessica Ingro is AMAZING!!! Once I was 3% into the book, I knew I couldn’t put this book down. Ms. Ingro’s writing is phenomenal and her story flowed so naturally. Love, Your Concierge had a perfect balance of wit, humor, love, angst, steam, and romance. This book left me smiling and swooning for Mr. Grant Morgan!! All I can say is Ms. Ingro needs to put a warning label on this book: Be prepared to have Grant Fever!!!
 
 
 
Elizabeth Ward is a personal concierge. Most of her clients are wealthy and privileged New Yorkers. When Elizabeth was hired by Grant Morgan to be his personal concierge, she couldn’t help but drool and fantasize her new employer.  Grant just screamed sexy. He was a well known New York attorney and womanizer. There was one rule that Elizabeth tried to follow: “Don’t mix business with pleasure.
 
 
Luckily for Elizabeth, Grant didn’t care for her rule. He wanted her and will go at all cost to get her. He didn’t waste anytime flirting and dropping sexual innuendos when it came to Elizabeth. Grant desired her and as much as she tried to deny the sexual attraction, Grant Morgan consumed her thoughts. She couldn’t escape fantasizing what it would be like to be with Grant. As a man who knows what he wants, he wasted no time in claiming Elizabeth.  The number one rule Elizabeth had went out the window once Grant made his desires known.
 
 
Wow!! Grant and Elizabeth’s sexual chemistry was just HOT and STEAMY!!! Like I said earlier, this is where I think Ms. Ingro needs to slap a warning label in her book since Grant Morgan will leaving you swooning and crying out for more Grant. That man seriously had me glued to my kindle.  As for Elizabeth, you couldn’t help but love her. Yes there are times she left you questioning her decisions, but her inner dialogues added a little fun and humor to the book. Elizabeth’s independent spirit is shown throughout the book and you can’t help admire how resilient she is.  
 

What I love about this book is that story-line flowed at a natural pace. There was a never a dull moment in the book. Ms. Ingro will have her readers hooked. She really knows how to mix love, angst, steam, humor, and romance all in Love, Your Concierge.  I loved that Ms. Ingro brought a taste of New York in this book. I thought she did a great job in her descriptions from fancy apartments, high-end fashion, and of course the famous Waldorf-Astoria hotel.  It brought back memories of the time I was living in New York and made me miss NYC.

Overall, I loved Love, Your Concierge.  Besides the fact that I love Elizabeth and Grant but I also loved the secondary characters, Maya and Travis. The secondary characters were important to the storyline but didn’t overshadow Grant and Elizabeth’s story. I absolutely loved Maya and Travis. They were so supportive and great friends.  As for the epilogue, Ms. Ingro made me cry. I didn’t expect to tear up at the epilogue but I did. It was a mixture of happy and sad tears.  I can’t help but get emotional whenever a scene  involves a mother/daughter especially that scene in the epilogue since it brought back memories of my mom.  Love, Your Concierge is my absolute favorite book from Ms. Ingro and I can’t wait to read more of her books.  I want to thank Ms. Ingro for this fabulous story and for letting us into the lives of Elizabeth, Grant, Maya and Travis.  Would  I recommend this book? ***BIG FAT YES*** Ms. Ingro, I think I’m in love with Grant Morgan so please tell me there is going to be another book for Grant or Travis.  <3
 

~ Review by Michelle

 
 



 

Jessica is the author of the Love Square series. She grew up in Central New York. She spends her days as a Security Analyst at an IT consulting company. She spends her free time reading books and developing ideas for her own stories. Writing is her secret passion that she’s been fostering since elementary school, when she wrote her first book about a puppy. Writing has always been one of her secret dreams and she can't wait to share her stories with the world. She currently lives in New York with her husband and three dogs.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment