Monday 24 August 2015

Review - Illicit Angels by Alicia Taylor


Title: Illicit Angels
Author: Alicia Taylor
Release Date: August 15, 2015


Eternity Rivera had a fairy tale life until one fateful night intruders stormed her home, destroying it and her parents in their passing, leaving her and her baby sister behind. With the help of her uncle, she soon learns that life moves on, until a monster comes lurking into her room at night. When she finally makes the decision to change her life for the better, Eternity is hit with another life-altering blow. Sometimes life is cruel and unkind and kicks you up the arse, leading you down a dark path you want nothing to do with. Sometimes we don’t have a choice.

Ryke Justice has lived his life in purgatory for the last ten years, but to him, it’s just another day in the office. They don’t call him Justice for no reason; you mess with the boss and you’re messing with him. Justice will come and you won’t even be expecting it. That is until an Angel finally turns his head and becomes the envy of every girl there. She ignites his desires, stirring his black soul back to life, but is she strong enough to withstand his monster?

Can Eternity save Justice from himself? Can Ryke finally give into his deepest darkest desires? Has his monster finally met his mate?

Choices will be made, Justice will be served, and things are about to get hot. It’s time to go to the dark side.

Welcome to Illicit Angels.

Warning! This book isn’t your typical romance. It’s dark, dirty, and dangerous. This series contains dark subject matter and very graphic scenes, including sexual abuse, kidnapping, torture and murder. 18+ only.

This story is part of a six part series, each approx. 50-60k words in length.






HOLY SHIT! This story is one crazy, messed up, couldn’t get enough, must have more now story! It is dark and disturbing, yet I want more!

Eternity is living a pretty crappy life. Her parents are murdered. Her uncle is molesting her and then she is stolen by five men. 

“I once thought I was living a nightmare. I now know my nightmare has only just begun.” 

She is being held against her will and forced to be an “Angel.” However, one of the employees claims her.

Ryke Justice is dark, dangerous, and cold-blooded. He is not just a man, but a beast. 

“The click from man to beast is instantaneous, from calm to murderous, from normal to killer.” 

Eternity, or Envy as he calls her, was a promise to him, one that he thought he would never get fulfilled. He has a need to protect her and worship her. But he knows he needs to keep her safe from the beast. 

There is a magnetic connection between Eternity and Justice. They can’t seem to stay away from each other, even when they know it is wrong. 

“Justice has darkness surrounding him and demons in his eyes. I should stay away. I shouldn’t want anything to do with him. But I do.”

This story blew me away. I couldn’t put it down and can’t wait for more. I am so intrigued by Ryke as well as Justice. I can’t wait for Envy to show me her brave. Please don’t make me wait too long for more! 
~ Review by Tiffany




I was born and raised in the East Midlands town of Derby, England I live with my family and mass of animals - I'm a huge family and animal lover.

Writing powerful love stories and creating Alpha males with a dash of darkness has become a passion of mine, and I have many stories and characters swirling in my head that I can't wait to share with you all. 

Is it weird to have so many voices in my head? I'm not crazy, I promise... maybe a little bit.



1 comment: