Monday 20 July 2015

Review - Sinful Intent by Chelle Bliss


Title: Sinful Intent
Series: ALFA Private Investigations #1 
Author: Chelle Bliss
Release Date: July 14, 2015


The moment I saw her, I wanted her. 
I tried to resist her, but Race had other plans. 
One night, in a moment of weakness, I gave in to my desires. 

I still had a job to do before her world collapsed. 
If I failed at finding the person behind the threats, I could lose her forever. 

Temptation can be dangerous.






Dear Chelle,

You have once again made me fall head over heels in love with you. My only wish is that we lived closer so I could truly stalk you, like you deserve. (By the way, you are out of milk!)

Love, Me!

So as you can see, I might be a tad obsessed with the Gallo family. I have a good right to be, as the way they were created makes me feel like I am sitting around the table for Sunday dinner with them. Chelle has once again brought us a great story.

Morgan, a cousin of the Gallo family, is fresh out of the military and looking for work. So when he is offered a job working for his cousin at his PI Company, he moves from Chicago to Florida. When his first assignment finds him trying to protect a woman, and getting to the bottom of her blackmailing problem, he never expects he will be infatuated with her.

Race has a blackmailer, and hires a PI. She never expects someone Like Morgan to show up, and that her panty supply might suffer for in in the long run. The sexual tension between these two can be cut with a dull knife.

As always I cannot wait to read the next book! 
~ Review by Devlynn





Chelle Bliss is a USA Today Best Selling Author. She's an avid reader; consuming contemporary romance, dark reads, and all things erotica. 

Chelle loves to travel and currently lives in Florida.



No comments:

Post a Comment