Thursday 22 January 2015

Release Day Blitz - The Billionaire Bargain: Part 1 by Lila Monroe




Title: The Billionaire Bargain Part 1
Series: The Billionaire Bargain #1
Author: Lila Monroe
 Release Date: January 22, 2015


Synopsis


Sexy Australian billionaire Grant Devlin is ruining my life. He exercises shirtless in his office, is notorious for his lunchtime nooners, he even yawns sexily. If I didn't need this job so bad, I'd take his black Amex and tell him where to swipe it.

He doesn't even know I exist, but why would he? He jets off to Paris with supermodels, I spend Friday nights with Netflix and a chunk of Pepperidge Farm frozen cake—waiting for his call. Because every time he crashes his yacht, or blows $500k on a single roulette spin in Monte Carlo, I’m the PR girl who has to clean up his mess.

But this time, it’s going to take more than just a fat charity donation. This time, the whole company is on the line. He needs to show investors that he’s settling down, and Step #1 is pretending to date a nice, stable girl until people forget about what happened with the Playboy Bunnies backstage at the Oscars.

My plan is perfect, except for one thing:

He picks me.









Links to Buy

AMAZON US / UK




Review

Ahhhh! This book was so AWESOME!!! It had me hooked and laughing from the first page and I need Part Two like NOW!!! The Billionaire Bargain might be short in length, but not in heart, and I just can't tell you how much I loved it. It was a wonderful, funny, passionate read! 

There was so much that I loved about this book, but what I loved the most was Grant and Lacey's relationship. It was full of life, heat, and banter. Lacey isn't afraid to tell Grant exactly like it is, she keeps him on his toes, and bosses him around-- it's awesome and I love it! 

Lacey is an excellent heroine. She's smart, sassy, a total badass but also a little vulnerable, and let me tell you that this girl is just hilarious! She had me laughing all the time and cheering her on whenever she challenged Grant. She was strong, but she still made my heart ache sometimes. I very much enjoyed her as a heroine and being inside her head. 

Now onto the man himself and what a man Grant Devlin is! He's sexy, sweet, dominant, and he definitely knows how to talk dirty! He had my heart melting and had me swooning for him. Grant will no doubt melt your heart and panties too! 

The Billionaire Bargain ended way too soon for me. I didn't want to stop reading about this great couple, and I CANNOT wait to read the next part in their story!! I just absolutely LOVED this fantastic book! 

The Billionaire Bargain is told only from Lacey's POV and even though it does end in a cliffhanger, it is truly worth the read. 

~ Review by Paige


✰✰✰✰✰


Billionaires. I love them. And Grant Devlin? He’s one hell of a billionaire…. Swoon. 

Lacey Newman is married to her job. She’s constantly putting out PR fires started by the reckless, careless head of Devlin Media Corp, Australian billionaire, Grant Devlin. 

When his antics once again land him in trouble, Lacey is determined to rehab his image once and for all – after all, her job and his company are on the line.

She suggests charity work and less women and partying. He has other ideas… 

This was a really charming first installment in a series I can most definitely see myself enjoying. Lacey amused me greatly with her silly inner monologues (her crab rangoon rant had me laughing by page two) and I loved the way the author used funny, poppy, somewhat silly descriptions for even the most mundane of things. 

“‘Going out,’” she repeated, drawing out my words incredulously as though I’d said ‘snorting cocaine’ or ‘making a snuff film,’ or ‘selling my panties to Japanese business to finance my dream of opening my own fried chicken franchise.’ “How…interesting.”

Although Grant wasn’t truly what I expected from the catchy blurb, I was quite taken with the playboy businessman, with his secret passion and questionable decision-making. He was a little bit prickish but most definitely had all the best redeeming qualities (looks, a thing for kittens, mad video game skills…you know, the essentials) – and a hidden agenda, no doubt.  I can’t wait to see how his plans for Lacey and saving his company will play out. I wish I didn’t have to…

~ Review by Beth


✰✰✰✰








Billionaires' Party


Come and celebrate the release of

The Billionaire Bargain: Part 2

JANUARY 29
from 7pm PST

Special guests include:

Claire Contreras, Ella James,
Monica Murphy, Laurelin Paige,
Roxy Sloane, Melanie Marchande
Emily Snow and Lila Monroe







Author Bio

Combining her love of writing, sex and well-fitted suits, Lila Monroe wrote The Billionaire Bargain. Lila enjoys writing, as it gives her a flexible schedule to spend time with her kids and a wonderful excuse to avoid them. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband, who strips out of his well-fitted suits nightly.



Author Links

Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment