Thursday 22 May 2014

Review - Burn by Callie Hart



 
 
Title: Burn
Series: Blood & Roses #3
Author: Callie Hart
Release Date: May 21, 2014
 
 
 
 
Sloane

I’m not safe.

I haven’t been safe for a while now.

I ran to Zeth for protection, but Zeth is in danger himself. With Julio on one side, and the leader of the Widow Makers MC on the other, the smartest thing to do would be to run. I’ve been running long enough, though.

This is the closest I’ve come to finding my sister in two years.

I can’t back down now.

Zeth

My right hand man’s being tortured in the basement.

The guy who tried to buy Sloane’s virginity is burning rubber in our direction.

My psychotic boss is on a mission to find me, and the girl I’m supposed to be keeping safe has landed herself right in the middle of all of this.

Just another breezy weekend in the Californian desert.

What could possibly go wrong in the next 48 hours?
 
 
 


 

 


Zeth, what isn't to love about him? Other than his closed off past he's a perfect book boyfriend. He's hot, muscular, tattooed, and pretty amazing in the bedroom. Who would have thought clamps could be hot? I know I didn't and I'll definitely never look at them the same way again, along with knives.

Sloane, the typical girl that falls for the bad guy, but in this case who could blame her. She doesn't have an easy life and this book may have proved just how hard it is. Between being with a guy who isn't to keen on opening up or possibly having anything that is official and a sister who is missing or so she thought. 

Will they find Alexis?

What secret is Micheal hiding? 

What isn't Lacey telling Zeth about why she came to him?

Can they make it out of the compound alive?

Burn is a total page turner filled with hot sex, angst, heart racing action, and suspense. Definitely my favorite book in the series. Callie just keeps getting better.
 
 
~ Review by Keisha
 
 
 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment