Friday 27 December 2013

Release Day Blitz - Conflicted Love by Lola Stark




2013-11-12 11.47.05
 
Title: Conflicted Love (Needle's Kiss, #2)
Author: Lola Stark
Release Date: December 27, 2013
Genre: Romantic Comedy/ Erotica
 
 
 
(Conflicted Love is book #2 in the Needle's Kiss series and should be read AFTER Tattered Love to fully grasp the story.)
 
Trip’s life motto is simple: get in, get off, get out. His lifestyle works for him, that is until he finds himself in an unexpected situation with the one girl he can't seem to get out of his mind.
 
Teeny has been strong for too long. One amazing crazy night, with her best friend's cocky colleague, leaves her with more than just unwanted feelings and cravings she just can’t seem to quench.
 
She's knocked up.
 
He's freaked out.
 
Life is about to get crazy for two people who can't stand to be close, yet can't seem to pull apart. Tension and confusion turn into mood swings and midnight snacks. How can things ever go back to simple times when every direction leads to chaos?
 
 
 
teaser
 
 
 
 
I threw my leg over my bike and started for her. The streetlight out front was busted, causing the place to be darker than normal. There was just enough light that as I walked behind her, I could see her sexy little ass encased in those prissy jeans she always wore. I caught up to her at the bottom of the stairs and reached out to grab her arm before she made it any further. Next thing I knew, Teen spun, her fist flying right into my nose; at the same time, she drove her knee up into my groin, dropping me like a sack of shit to the ground.
“F*ckkkkkkkk” I moaned, cupping my junk, rolling up onto my knees, and trying to get my breath back. Pain shot up into my stomach with each attempt.
“Oh, it’s just you.” Teeny breathed hard. I looked up at her through narrowed eyes.
“Oh, it’s just…F*ck, Princess. What the hell’d you do that for?” I wheezed.
“Well, you deserved it. You don’t sneak up behind a chick and expect not to get hit. Now, get up, dipsh*t. You’re making a scene,” she hissed, looking around the complex.
 
 
teaser2
 
 
 
ALSO AVAILABLE

 
#1 Tattered Love
 
 


Lola Stark lives in Australia. Is an at home mummy with no filter raising a hoard of minions and a husband who sometimes appears not to have grown up. Lola has loved to read for as long as she can remember. When not wrangling the family she can be found sitting at her computer , writing, facebooking or just generally messing around.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment