Friday 1 November 2013

Release Day Blitz - Imperfectly Real by A E Woodward


 

 Title: Imperfectly Real (A Series of Imperfections #2)
 
Author: A E Woodward
 
Genre: New Adult Romance
 
Release Date: November 1, 2013
 
Hosted By: Love Between the Sheets




When nothing in your life goes right … go left.
 
Tyler Johnston has a life that would be the envy of most twenty-somethings. He lives in New York City, surrounded by his closest friends, has a job in a field he loves, and remains unattached—able to flit from one lady to the next without responsibility. Only problem is, Tyler isn’t in his twenties anymore…
 
Having watched two of his best friends fall in love and start a family, Tyler is left wondering what will become of his life. So when life hands Tyler his happy ever after, he struggles with his conscience. Can something be right when it’s so very, very wrong? Because everyone knows that two wrongs don’t make a right. In fact, most of the time, they just make things a whole lot worse.








Wanting to know how to help her, I finally got up the nerve to speak again. “Everything okay, Half-Pint?” I questioned. Then, without thinking, I reached over and took her hand in mine. Her fingers fit between mine as if they were made to. My gaze fell to our hands and my heart skipped a beat in my chest when I realized that I liked how her skin felt on mine. I looked at her as she too stared at our entwined hands and bit down on her lower lip. I knew she felt it too. Silent moments passed before her blue eyes met mine again.
 
“No, everything’s not okay.” She pulled her hand from mine hastily while taking a deep breath. “But it will be.” She stood and tripped over one of the kids’ toys. I stifled my laughter and her face flushed again. I couldn’t help but smile in spite of myself knowing that she felt uneasy around me. “I think I’ll head to bed now. Thanks for the beers, Tyler.”


 
 
 
 


 

 
#1 Imperfectly Perfect

 

#2 Imperfectly Real
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment